New features PC-Crash 12.1:
- Support for 360 degree panoramic images (Google Streetview, custom panoramas with camera optimization).
These can be loaded as a background image and adjusted via image optimization.
- Several DirextX vehicle drawings can be combined (also in 2D view) loaded onto a vehicle.
For example, additional attachments or cargo may be added to a model.
- Creation of 360 degree videos and image sequences.
- Correction of 360 degree images: Images taken with a 360 degree camera can be corrected horizontally and vertically in PC-Crash.
- Superresolution image enhancement.
- Sightlines can be switched on/off individually.
- Updated databases.
- DSD database includes manufacturer sketches and torque diagrams (if available).
- Optimization with multi-body system (end positions, speed, position).
- Updated animal models.
- Updated database (crash tests, images with scales).
- Deformation area added for EES catalog and crash tests.
- 3D drawing objects: box, cylinder, cone, sphere, hemisphere, pyramid, wedge, triangular fan, triangular stripes.