Our test site is located near Linz in Allhaming. The test area covers 25,000 m2. Vehicles are accelerated to collision speed by a controlled cable propulsion system along track.
Therefore also vehicles with engine or transmission damage can be used. The controlled cable plant requires no preliminary tests and therefore no long waiting times are needed.
Asphalt and gravel bed for the installation of road restraint systems and pit for pole tests are available.
The outdoor site offers a flexible use in crash tests.
- Short term test scheduling
- Short term setup-changes
- High flexibility for non-standard special tests
- Overall organization of the tests (test vehicles, construction, destruction, etc.)
- Special tests (such as fire risk, large post-crash movement, special structures, etc.)
- Fast test procedure
- Raw data transfer immediately after test
- Film analysis using target tracking
- Protected Testsite
- Controlled Crash Track
- Frontal and side crash
- Testmethod for active savety
- Road restraint system tests
- Pole tests
- Electric vehicle tests
- Small overlap tests
- Marketing tests