Movable Crash Block
The Crash Block consists of armed concrete with massive steel plates on three or four sites.
The block is moved by a hydraulic crawler track, which enables to move and lift the block by using a joystick. With it you can rotate the block on the spot.
45 N/mm² contact pressure, allow to drive the block on different grounds, also crossing tracks without covering them.
The hydraulic crawler drive allows combining an accurate positioning with a fast and flexible motion.
3 or 4 sides of the block can be used for attaching different crash barriers. They can be designed according to the users demands.
- Self powered using crawler track
- Three or four faces can be used for impact
- Rotation on the spot (app. 10 sec for 90 deg)
- Only 45 N/mm² floor pressure
- Moving speed up to 0,3 m/s
- Overrunning of rails and other wholes without coverage
- 3500 kg/ 70g
- Moveable on uneven floors
- Standard hydraulic components ensure simple maintenance
- Simple control using joysticks
- Drive unit can be separated for maintenance
- Lenght: 4,6 m
- Depth: 4,6 m
- Height: 2 m
- Total weight: 95 to
These are the standard dimensions. Alternative dimensions can be produced on request.